Monday, March 25, 2013

Here are some goodies I've made for a baby shower for next week. The mother LOVES yellow... and LOVES butterflies.... so here is my interpretation.

Diaper butterflies


Ginormous diaper butterfly (yes it's all diapers and 3 scrubbies for the body)


Some baby girl socks I crocheted beads around for some fancy socks :)


these started out as plain onsies, I cut vinyl on my cricut to make a template and then painted them with fabric paint


Here is a mini album for her to carry around with her.
I didn't over embellish the inside becuase it was getting too thick and it didn't have any pictures in it yet...LOL so I just added some color to the tabs.


Here is the gift basket so far, I have one more flannel blanket to add and then will just pull it all together, Mikayla also made a butterfly to go in the basket as well so that'll be in there too. I hope I remember to take a final picture LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment