Monday, March 25, 2013

Wedding Gift: word scramble

We have some friends that are HUGE board game players so I knew I wanted to incorporate their love for games into their wedding gift.  I came up with the idea to frame a word scramble (that was unique to their life) that could also double as home decor.  On the opposite side of the frame I used scrabble letters in the shape of a cross that spelled "Love You."  I also wrote their wedding date on the scrabble tiles.  (1-14-2012)

There are 18 hidden words in this scramble!  I used red ink for their last name so it stood out from the other letters. 

The hidden words are:
  • Amy
  • Andrew
  • Lilly (their doggy!)
  • Husband
  • Wife
  • Wedding
  • Ring
  • I do (2 times!)
  • Love (2 times!)
  • My
  • Best
  • Friend
  • January
  • Fourteenth
  • Twenty twelve
  • TX
Scrabble tiles........

2 comments:

  1. We have some friends that are HUGE board game players so I knew I wanted to incorporate their love for games into their wedding gift. hampers

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s really nice! One of my friends is getting married soon at the local Los Angeles wedding venues and I have been thinking for a vintage themed wedding gift for the couple. I wonder if you can help regarding that!

    ReplyDelete