Monday, March 25, 2013

Wedding Gift: word scramble

We have some friends that are HUGE board game players so I knew I wanted to incorporate their love for games into their wedding gift.  I came up with the idea to frame a word scramble (that was unique to their life) that could also double as home decor.  On the opposite side of the frame I used scrabble letters in the shape of a cross that spelled "Love You."  I also wrote their wedding date on the scrabble tiles.  (1-14-2012)

There are 18 hidden words in this scramble!  I used red ink for their last name so it stood out from the other letters. 

The hidden words are:
  • Amy
  • Andrew
  • Lilly (their doggy!)
  • Husband
  • Wife
  • Wedding
  • Ring
  • I do (2 times!)
  • Love (2 times!)
  • My
  • Best
  • Friend
  • January
  • Fourteenth
  • Twenty twelve
  • TX
Scrabble tiles........

1 comment:

  1. We have some friends that are HUGE board game players so I knew I wanted to incorporate their love for games into their wedding gift. hampers

    ReplyDelete